CIS-CBS Venture for All
Programme open to any student attending school in Hong Kong.
“Venture for All”
DATE: 16-20 FEBRUARY 9AM-4PM
For students in Year 9 and up
Programme capacity: 25 - 35 students
Up to 2 complimentary places also available for CIS faculty professional development
- To provide a world-class programme to inspire and educate CIS students on new venture creation
- To promote a culture of entrepreneurship at CIS
What is Venture for All?
Columbia Business School’s Venture for All® is a global initiative for talented students and professionals who seek to develop the entrepreneurial mindset needed to succeed in the classroom or business world.
Since 2011, CBS has been thoughtfully designing Venture for All® classes to guide students in locations around the globe through the steps necessary to create, develop, and launch innovative programmes, products, and ventures.
The programme uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development and launch of your new venture idea.
Camp will be in person on the CIS campus and will last a full day. There will be a combination of online zoom lectures by CBS VFA professors in the US and in-person mini lessons and team projects facilitated by CIS faculty (2019 CBS camp teaching facilitators) and TAs.
- Taught by CBS VFA faculty
- With 1-2 teaching assistants
Head of Year 10
- Students attending any school in Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Early Bird discount of $13,200 for applications received by 22 Jan.
- Application deadline: 31 Jan.
- HK$13,800 (less $600 for Early Birds)
- includes all materials
- Lunch not included in price - you can bring your own lunch or an outside catering option will be provided
- Partial and full scholarships available
- Please indicate interest on application form
- Will need to demonstrate financial need
- Design Thinking
- Opportunity Identification
- Business Model Development
- Customer Discovery
- Value Proposition
- Key Influencers
- Early Product Design
- Start-Up Metrics
A Certificate of Completion will be issued
To be contacted when more information is released regarding future programmes, please email: